3.16.2008

Random Animals and Cheezburgers

Me, in the morning.....
funny pictures

I'm a pretty goofy person, and I need to get my daily laugh fix from my favorite silly-site, I Can Has Cheezburger? . The site is very simple: chuckle-worthy photos of animals, mainly cats, with clever captions to boot. There is even an adapted "lolspeak" that generalizes how cats or animals would sound if they could talk. I check the site every day for new pictures (or "lols"), just for giggles. Good way to waste time online.

Since T-Bird is oh-so-photogenic, you know I had to make a lol just for him. I made a few for some funny dogs that have crossed my path as well.

T-Bird is computer literate, notsomuch in English.....
funny pictures
moar funny pictures

They're.....catching, Jasmine....
funny pictures
moar funny pictures

How about we try a blow dryer, then?
funny pictures
moar funny pictures

No comments: