3.20.2009

The Re-emergence of She


I have returned, loyal followers.....and look who has joined me!

Months have passed since my last post, and my beautiful baby has finally arrived.....in November, LOL. I could apologize for not posting NUFFIN' at all, but honestly, there was not a lot of hair anything going on. So I figured I was doing us a favor by not boring us to death with, "Well, I did absolutely nothing to my hair this week..." :)

Malia was born 11/20/09 @ 10:49 PM, just two days after my birthday. Oh, how I wished she would come on my birthday and be the best gift ever, but she decided to have her own day. Greg and I worked together and brought her into the world naturally and with overflowing love.


The day after Malia was born
At the time of her birth, I had another sew-in, and I'm so glad I did. After our dear daughter's arrival, there was no time for twists, heat caps, or detangling. Period. I'd somehow forgotten how newborns require every minute of concentration you have, conscious or semi-conscious. Zzzzzzzz.... Silly me.

She loves bathtime. Hey, there!

Giggly Malia! Napping with Daddy
And here I am, rocking this same old ponytail because it's the only style I can throw together in seconds. I have reached a critical milestone in my natural development-a nappy plateau, if you will. What, oh what, to do? Guess I need to hit up some Fotki albums and pay 'Ini a visit as well...
The same old, same old...

Wish me luck and leave your suggestions. Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments: